Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, April 4, 2014

April 4, 2014 Friday Afternoon

The last two days have not been good weather days in Milwaukee.  Yesterday it barely was above freezing all day and today it is about 40 degrees.  I never left the house yesterday.  Both days it drizzled and rain on and off all day.  Spent most of yesterday working on my Lawlessmilwaukeecouple Facebook page.  Spent last night watching Grey's Anatomy and then doing the lovin thing before going to sleep. 

Today we took Vito to the vet to have his nails trimmed.  Picked up another weeks worth of antibiotic for Stella while we were there.  Stopped off at McDonald's for a couple hamburgers and came home.  No lunch with the guys today since half are sick.  I don't want to get sick like them so we decide to call off lunch this week.  Tony went back to work when we were done eating.  I took a nice two hour nap with the dogs.  It is not raining right now but it is windy and feels damp and raw outside.   Will most likely go to a new restaurant down the street for a beer battered fish fry. 

No plans this weekend.  I just want warm weather and tired of waiting for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment