Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, April 17, 2014

April 17, 2014 Thursday Afternoon

Spent most of yesterday doing things around the house.  Did leave once to go get my monthly HIV meds and food from the pantry.  Made a colonoscopy appointment for Tony and myself.  Made them the same day back to back so we can be in misery the day before together.  We both need one and am glad I finally broke down and made the appointment.  Was surprised they got us in so soon, a week form next Monday morning.  Last night we saw Theresa Caputo / Long Island Medium.  She was at the Riverside theater with about 2000 people.  She did come close to us but we did not get a reading.  I honestly was hoping for a reading as silly as that sounds.  I talked to my dead relatives for weeks telling them to come forward.  Actually had a little break down when we got home since I was praying for a message from Stella.  Of course Tony said 'you already got your message', which is true.  I also soon snapped out of it when I thought about all the hurt and pain that was in the theater and how fortunate I am to have the little pain I have.  Some people have really had a bad life and things happening to them.   Went to bed around 11 PM, crying a bit.

This morning I was up by 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  First morning of not reaching for Stella's bowl.  Spent the morning and early afternoon working outside in the yard.  It got to 50 degrees today in Milwaukee.  This afternoon I took Bo for a nice long walk along the river trails so we could see all the flooding from the recent rain.  The river is very high.  Just got back from Pick N Save to buy a few items.  Will most likely spend the night watching TV with the dogs.  I am so glad it finally looks like Spring is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment