Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, April 24, 2014

April 24, 2014 Thursday Afternoon

Been working on a roof or covering over the side deck of the house.  I will hopefully get a picture posted soon once I get them off my camera.  My body sure feels the pain after working hard outside  like I have been. 

Yesterday was my birthday.  Had a nice day. I turned 53 years old.  Where do the years go.  I spent the day working on the deck roof and got half the roof panel up before calling it a day.  Took a shower and soon Tony came home early from work. We went out to eat at a nice steak restaurant.  I had a fillet, Tony had prime rib.  Both were good but I was glad I got the steak.  Was an expensive dinner and thankfully we don't do this often.  Came home and ate some cake and watched TV before going to bed for a little lovin and then to sleep.

This morning I was up by 6:30 AM.  Fed the three dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Still missing Stella as I feed the dogs.  Spent all day today finishing the roof above the side deck. Had to go to the hardware store at one point to get more washers for the screws.  Finished and got the furniture set put looking nice.  I actually looks like I added a room off the side of the house.  Just making some salads and pizza for supper tonight since my body aches and I just took a pain pill.  Will then spend the night watching TV most likely going to bed early.  I do enjoy working on projects but can not believe how much my body aches afterwards.  Must be old age.  Not liking the pain but it feels good to know it is because of hard work and living life.

No comments:

Post a Comment