Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, August 10, 2009

August 10, 2009 Monday Late Afternoon

Itchy rash all over my arms, shoulders and neck.

This morning I got up and out of the house by 8:30 and was to work by 9 AM. I put in 4 hours filing and taking care of challenges. Got home and did a little around the house before taking Kali back to the vet to see what is wrong with her eye. $115 dollars later she like I thought, scratched her eye most likely with a toe nail. Had to put die in her eye and look with a purple light to see the scratch. Nice big scratch along the bottom of her eye ball. Could see it well. The vet gave me more of the antibiotic ointment I had been putting in her eye all weekend and told me I was doing all that could be done. She hopefully will be better in a week. So sad to see her looking at me with her left eye closed. Poor girl. She won't leave my side when I am at home. She loves her daddy. Had to call my mom and Tony and tell them once again I was correct that something was not right with her. I keep telling Tony 'I know my dogs'. He seems to think all is well as long as he doesn't look at the problem or challenge. Dropped Kali off at home and drove to Walgreen's to talk to the pharmacist about my rash and see what he thinks. Pharmacist told me to take Benadryle and Hyrocotiosone ointment and hopefully it will get better. He said it is most likely a reaction to the meds and sun. Guess I can not go in the sun at all without sun block anymore for any length of time. FUCK. One more thing taken away from me and I have to do. I hate having AIDS and taking these meds. My skin itches so bad it feels like poison ivy or something. This frickin heat outside is not helping since it makes me sweat and then itch more. Making Lasagna (frozen) for dinner. You didn't really think I could make it from scratch did you? I did once or twice but it is a lot of work. Just typing the word scratch made me itch. Have to show the apartment tonight around 7 PM and then it will be a night on the couch with the dogs and the CBS lineup trying not to scratch my skin. I feel like it is crawling on me. Horrible feeling. Last time this happened if I remember it lasted about a week. I think it was when we went to a car show in the sun all day. I will have to go back and check my blog and see how long the last time this happened it lasted. I know it was from being in the sun at the motorcycle festival on and off all day Saturday. I did not put any sun screen on because it was mostly cloudy. Guess it don't matter clouds or not, either sun screen or shade. Tomorrow I will go in and work about 4 hours again. Seems to be my limit. After about 4 hours I feel myself having to 'push' more to do anything before resting. Did I mention how much my neck, shoulders and arms itch! I am about to go nuts from the itching. The Benadryle better kick in soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment