Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

August 4, 2009 Tuesday Night

Monday morning I was up early and out the door by 9 AM to put in some hours at work. Left work about 1 PM and what should be a half hour drive home turned into an hour and a half drive home due to an accident on the expressway and no way to get off but one lane closing the expressway on an off ramp. Picked up Stella at Tony's shop and came home and played around on my laptop for the afternoon trying to figure out a way to open xlsx files. I can not open them on my desktop due to the old software. I can open them on my laptop but it is a demo/trial version and only good for a little bit more time. Anyone got a version of Works Office for Visa they can send me? Made a little dinner and Tony and I were in bed by 9 PM watching TV. Fell asleep soon after and turned off the TV sometime during the night. We were both so tired. Hope the dogs enjoyed the TV while we slept. Turned on the central air conditioning today due to it getting a bit humid.

Today it was humid again until the wind shifted about noon and came off lake Michigan cooling things off. Turned off the air this afternoon. I think it will stay off until this weekend. Suppose to be in the 90s this weekend. Humid. Too hot and humid for me. Have a few things on our list but if it is too humid and hot I will be spending the weekend indoors with the air on. Got Stella at Tony's shop around noon today due to him having no help and didn't need a dog on his hands also just holding down the fort. Took a longer than expected nap this afternoon and then made spaghetti for dinner. After dinner we went to the usual Tuesday night car show at Harley Davidson Museum. They are getting very boring. Tony still enjoys them and since we have very little else to do, it is something, and it is together time. So what could be so bad, right? Wednesday I have a meeting and a prospective tenant coming to see the apartment prior to us going to see Phantom of the Opera at the PAC here in Milwaukee. It is the Broadway version of it. Never seen any version. God, please let it not be opera. I don't do opera and will not stay for the whole thing if it is. I guess there are different versions around of it so we will see. I like musicals, not opera. It was part of the season passes we bought. Not much else to report. Just keeping busy around the house. Had a little break down this morning cursing myself for getting AIDS but pulled myself out of it within an hour. Sometimes I just get so mad that I wasn't 'one of the lucky ones' like I had thought all these years.

No comments:

Post a Comment