Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

August 25, 2009 Tuesday Dinner Time

Woke up this morning and after trying several times to get a hold of my boss I decided to head outside and continue painting. I finished the north side of the second floor today. I am beat. BEAT. I do not like heights and being on a ladder never thrilled me. My finders even hurt from hanging onto the ladder so tight so not to fall from the second floor roof. Glad it is done. Just have the front and half the south side of the house to do yet and then I am finished.

Tony has two BMW's at his shop. My ex's and mine. My ex's got totaled by the insurance agent today. My BMW is repairable since the expense is under $10,000. So I guess Tony will be fixing my BMW and hopefully selling it to my ex to replace his. I am more than happy to drive the GTO he showed me yesterday. Got showered and just waiting for Tony to come home. Not sure which I have more strength for, making dinner or going to a car show and getting some dinner at the show. I am that exhausted. Finally got ahold of my boss later this afternoon and have a project to do tomorrow at the north location and then meeting her at the south location by noon. Will most likely be ordering shelving units for the expanding warehouse at north. Have to map out the rooms and get estimates on how much shelving will cost, then order it for all the product we carry. So long day at work tomorrow. Tony just walked in the door so I better spell check and sign off.

No comments:

Post a Comment