Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, August 13, 2009

August 13, 2009 Thursday Night

Wow, where did this week go? I worked every day this week at least 5 or more hours. Got home each day and was exhausted. Yesterday I got home and laid on the bed for what I thought would be a 1/2 hour rest to wake up an hour or so later totally still tired and in a fog. Was half way into a cup of coffee when Tony got home. I didn't even hear him come in the door.
Kali's eye is doing much better. I only put ointment in it this morning. I don't think it will need any more. She is doing good. Next one is going to be Stella who is having hip problems and problems walking when she is laying down for any length of time. She is only about 7 or 8 years old. To young to have arthritis I hope. A vet visit will mean xrays and tests. Not in the budget right now. Hopefully it will not get worse soon. I do massage her hip and leg during the day. Tomorrow I am not going into work. Will do some grocery shopping in the morning and then lunch with the guys. I am actually looking forward to a long long nap tomorrow afternoon. Will write again soon. Guess life is getting pretty close to what was 'normal'. It is starting to feel that way. I feel I am at about 75%.

No comments:

Post a Comment