Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

August 18, 2009 Tuesday Noonish

OMG. I honestly can not believe the last time I posted was last Thursday. What the heck was I doing the last 5 days that I didn't post? Not much. My sun rash did go away by the weekend. Had our usual Friday lunch with the guys. The weekend here in Milwaukee was very hot and humid. I do not like hot or humid so we did not do much but watch a lot of TV and nap. Saturday afternoon we watched a Married With Children marathon. Love that show. Always did. Can not think of what we did Saturday night. Thinking nothing. Sunday after making breakfast we went to a car show, ended up going to two car shows since we saw one on the way, yippee. It is together time. Did the car shows early in the day because we knew it would be hot and humid. Spent the afternoon watching movies on Logo channel. (there is a great noon mix going on right now on the radio, Funky Town is playing, haven't heard this song in so long. Before that was a Madonna Get Into the Groove mix) Sorry, got sidetracked. 'Gotta move on, gotta move on........................Funky Town'. Just singing as I type. Sunday late in the day we went to Tony's brother's house for his son's graduation party. Spent a couple of hours with Tony's family which is always interesting if not entertaining. Funny thought I have to share. Prior to going to the graduation which Tony was not thrilled to go to I looked at Tony and said 'just think of all the cute guys that might be at the party that are friends of TJs'. We both looked at each other and before he could say a word I said 'well maybe their parents will be there'. We both still looked at each other doing the math in our heads until I broke the silence saying 'well, maybe their grandparents'. Jeez. When did I get so old? At 48 I could be a grandfather if I started early enough in life. It was a funny moment you had to be here for. Sunday night we watched a little TV before heading to bed.

Monday morning I got up early and went into work for 4 hours. Put the owners office back together after a good carpet cleaning the day prior. Had to get everything off the floor the Thursday before to prepare. It turned out good. Packed up a bunch of merchandise and labeled it. Brought some labels home to make with pictures of clothing that are in the boxes to put on the labels. Went into work today to tape the picture labels to the outside of the boxes. Last night we just watched the usual CBS lineup on TV while I downloaded more episodes of Weeds. I love that show. I would like to get out and do more painting on the house this afternoon but I just do not have the strength. Might have to push myself to do it. I will let you know if it turns out to be a nap instead. Sad news. The rabbit I always see daily that lives under the Cadillac in the front yard has been missing for about 4 days. Sunday I noticed a rabbit dead in the road two blocks down the street. I have a bad feeling. We have never gone this long not seeing the rabbit eating in the front yard. My carrots I leave out for him/her are untouched also. So sad. I will let you know if I see him again.

I got a response from a guy in the UK on my August 5th sex blog. If you are that person please email me at djones2659@att.net . I would really like to talk more with you.

Until we meet again. Be nice to yourself and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment