Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, September 10, 2009

September 10, 2009 Thursday Night

Wednesday I worked all day at the warehouse continuing to move product from one room to another on carts to expand and get it set up properly. My tenant has continued to come to work with me and it has worked out very well. He has worked very hard. He has worked as hard as me. In seven hours of working we stopped working twice for a five minute cig. I was exhausted by the time I got home, got what I could done around the house before Tony walked in the door and we left the house to get some cheap burgers down the road at a local bar. Got home and just watched the Presidents speech, Criminal Minds and CSI, then off to bed.

Today was much the same. We both worked very hard. I am glad I do not go in again and work until next week Tuesday due to my need for Friday off to get the household stuff done and of course have lunch with the guys. Lunch with the guys is my therapy. Monday I have my doctor appointment and need that day off. Should have new numbers by Monday night. I am hopeful. Tonight we are just watching Big Brother, CSI and whatever else is on after that and then I will be ready to go to bed. Another roofer is coming by tomorrow morning to give an estimate on a new roof. Grocery shopping and lunch is all I have planned so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment