Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

September 22, 2009 Tuesday Night

Worked all day Monday. Had Tony come home around lunch to look in on Stella and make sure her and the rest of the dogs were ok. She was so happy to see me when I walked in the door around 4 PM. She knows I am the daddy who comforts her pain. Made a premade meatloaf, corn on the cob and some bread for dinner. Went to bed around 9 PM with Stella on the bed between Tony and I so she doesn't leave the bed during the night without waking one of us to help her off the bed or pick her up. She is still being very good. She now can walk outside on three legs and pee and poop on her own. I don't have to make a sling and help hold her up. She is starting to put some weight on her foot which is good, just not too much. She is sleeping right now in her enclosure. Last night we watched the beginning of Dancing With The Stars and then Castle. Had to DVR the CBS line up.

Today was much the same as yesterday but worked an hour longer. Very exhausted and looking forward to going to bed soon to watch The Good Wife and then go to bed. Watching tonight's Dancing With The Stars right now. Stella is still doing good. I am so proud of my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment