Visit My Other Web Page:

Sunday, September 20, 2009

September 20, 2009 Sunday Noonish

Tony and I spent all day Saturday with the blinds closed, curtains closed, and watched TV with Stella. She was good all day. She didn't go want to go out to pee until about 5 pm after dinner which had me a little nervous. But after she ate dinner we put her on a leash and she walked outside on three legs as I used a towel as a sling to help hold her up as she walked. She then was exhausted and spent the night sleeping next to me on the floor in the living room. Watched 'I Love You, Man' with Paul Rudd. Was a very good movie. I recommend it. After that is was a bunch of horror flicks on Syfy Channel.

Today Stella had a little more energy. After breakfast she walked outside with my help once to pee and then again to poop. That first poop is always the hardest after surgery as we all know. I had to help hold her butt up as she did her business. Walked her back inside and a little while she wanted to go out again. Found out she just wanted to lay outside for a while which we let her do, on a leash so not to run or try to walk. She is now sleeping again in the living room and exhausted. Did a quick drive to the grocery store this morning while Tony watch her and stayed with her. Spending the afternoon clearing the DVR with old shows so we have room for the new season of shows to begin this week and a lot of taping of the over lapping shows. Looking forward to the award show with Neil Patrick Harris tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment