Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, September 25, 2009

September 25, 2009 Friday Morning

Gotta type fast since Tony will be home soon to take us to lunch with the guys. Wanted to get a quick post online.

Wednesday I worked all day again at the North location continuing to set up the warehouse. Wednesday night we went out for burgers and then stayed home and watched more of the new TV season with the DVR recording away all the other shows on different channels.

Thursday morning I had to go to Columbia St Marys hospital for my scheduled bone density scan, chest xray and hip xray. The chest xray was at my doctor's request. The other two were due to my request and interest. Got a call late yesterday that all the xrays and tests came back great. That is a relief. Guess the pain I feel is just old age and working hard. Got a chance to clean the house before leaving for a Board meeting at ARCW for the afternoon. Cleaned the house changing the set up with Stella's recovery. Now the furniture is fenced off but she has more run of the house. She is not allowed outside without a leash still and most rooms have gates at the doorways to keep her out. But she has much more room to move around and is much happier. Last night Tony let her sleep on the couch with him while we watched TV. The show Flash Forward was very good. Wonder how they will keep it up now. It is on again tonight and I recommend it. Now it seems we are in the cage with the furniture all blocked off and fenced in. Thursday night I got an email from a high school friend. Our 30th reunion is coming up November 7th. I have never been to one yet and debated about going to this one. I did not like high school much and do not have fond memories of it. I did buy tickets yesterday for Tony and I to attend. The email I received from my high school buddy was sincere and I spent this morning responding. I had not told him or my high school people I am gay. I crossed them all off my list of life shortly after leaving high school and in college. Wasn't worth it being such a red neck town that I was raised in. Should be interesting to get his response since I dated his cousin, yes a girl for 2 years in high school. Will they be shocked? Accepting? I will let you know. Briefly told him about my life but did not go into specifics when it comes to my HIV / AIDS.

Showered and ready for Tony to come get me for lunch. I might do some mixing of music this afternoon. I do have some things that should get done, but they can wait. I think I will make it a 'Dave day' and mix music this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment