Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

September 2, 2009 Wednesday Dinner Time

Exhausted.

I have been working the last three days setting up 8 foot shelving units at the North location.
Monday I went to the South location and took care of some business and challenges before starting the project at the North location. Came home Monday in the afternoon and cleaned the house until Tony got home for dinner. I don't even remember what I made for dinner Monday night. We were in bed by 10:30 PM.

Tuesday (yesterday) I went to the North location with our new tenant and put in about 6 hours. One of two tenants upstairs at this time does not have a job and is in the process of looking for one here in Milwaukee. Since my boss suggested I find some help doing all the physical labor of setting up and moving the new warehouse I asked the tenant if he wanted to work for a while and make some money. He helped my yesterday and today at work and is going in with me again tomorrow. Since there is so much that could and should be done around the company I figure I can keep him busy for months if he wants and hopefully get him a full time job at the company I work for. We need someone to do various things that no one ever has time for. It might come to the point where he actually kinda works for me and I pay him weekly and then get reimbursed from the owner at the end of the month. He has really helped and I would not have gotten as much done without him. We even seem to work good together. He anticipates my next moves and is right there when I need him. I even asked Tony last night why the two of us don't work that well together on projects. LOL. I am very happy the way it is turning out.
I received my letter today from social security with my next doctor appointment they want me to go to on September 29. Jeez, here we go again. If I get denied again I am just going to bite the bullet and go back to work on the payroll rather than under the table like it has been. I am not going to fight it in court if denied. At least that is my thinking today. Tonight we are going out for cheap burgers with the guys upstairs. I am so glad we got good tenants. I am so happy with them. We don't even hear them upstairs and they are very polite and obviously brought up correctly by their parents. They even signed the lease and paid this months rent. I still have not heard from the doctor regarding Stella's surgery. I called the vet again today to say WTF. The vet says they still are waiting to talk to the person who will be doing the surgery. I keep telling them Stella is in pain and can not walk. We need this done sooner rather than later.

So, bottom line is that I am doing good. Feeling exhausted and my muscles hurt from the hard work the last few days, but it is a good hurt. Life is worth living. Tomorrow I will go to work all day with the tenant and work with the owner starting to move product around the warehouse and get it set up - her way. Friday I go in again for my next round of blood tests. I can't wait to learn the numbers and will pass them on when I get them on September 11th. I am wondering if working so hard this week will affect the numbers. Another reason I am looking forward to them. If my Tcells haven't increased much I might have to cut back on all the working until my body gets healthier.

No comments:

Post a Comment