Visit My Other Web Page:

Saturday, September 26, 2009

September 26, 2009 Saturday Night

Rough night last night.

Had a great lunch with the guys. Since two of them have been keeping my Mustang in their front yard to try to sell it in Racine, and the fact Tony had someone wanting to look at it on Saturday. We planned to meet them at their house Friday night in Racine and go out for dinner. After dinner Tony and I drove the separate cars home. I had deep fried shrimp for dinner.

This morning at 5 AM I woke up not feeling well at all. Made it to the toilet not knowing what I should deal with first, didnt know if I shoud shit or puck. Ended up switching off doing both for about a half hour. Shrimp do not taste good coming up. At one point I thought I was dieing. Must have been bad shrimp. Got back to bed about an hour later and slept until about 10 AM this morning. The dogs actually let me sleep in today. Spent the day just laying around the house watching a marathon of True Stories of Hollywood Husbands (or something like that). It was quite addicting to watch one half hour after another. Finally showered and went out to dinner at a local Italian restaurant down the street. Ate light, not knowing how food would feel, my less Italian food. Tonight we have just been watching TV and I have been writing back and forth to a High School buddy. His life makes my life seem good in comparison. Sunday we have no plans, good thing. Looking forward to laying around the house another day re cooperating.

No comments:

Post a Comment