Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, September 18, 2009

September 18, 2009 Friday Morning

The vet called yesterday at lunch and then I talked with them again later in the day. Stella made it through her knee surgery ok. By the second time I talked with the vet they had already gotten her outside once to go to the bathroom and she had eaten a little food. I did not sleep well last night and was up by 4:30 AM this morning because I missed her so much. I hated leaving her for the night. Especially since no one is there anyway to keep an eye on her. I just don't see the point. Either way after a roofer shows up in a bit to give us another roof estimate we will be off to the vet to get her. I have the living room all set up so I can spend the weekend with her and sleep in the living room with her. She can only walk to go out to go to the bathroom. No other movement this weekend. I can't wait to get her. Poor girl. I will write on her progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment