Visit My Other Web Page:

Sunday, September 6, 2009

September 6, 2009 Sunday Dinner Time

Was a pretty good weekend so far. How could it not be with the Harley Davidson Reunion and the Gay Softball Tournaments going on in Milwaukee this weekend. Hundreds of gay softball players from all over the country right here in Milwaukee to play baseball and party.

Friday night Tony and I went to a block party in the third ward where the gay bars are that was for the gay national softball tournament. Was about 8 blocks of gay jocks. Was a great entertainment lineup that included Amber. We had a great time at the block party Friday night. Hundreds of really good lookin guys from out of town.

Saturday Tony went into work and I went grocery shopping. The Northshore Fire Department had boots in hand taking donations at the grocery store. I never saw such a good looking/handsome fire department of guys. I walked up and looked at them all and said to one 'its hard to choose, but you are the most handsome'. He thanked me and said it was the first compliment today. I could hear the guys talking about my comment as I walked into the grocery store. On my way out I let them know that if my house is ever on fire I sure home the Northshore Fire Department puts out the fire. Saturday afternoon Tony and I went to a Harley Davidson block party downtown on Water Street and then headed over to another festival that had food tasting. Came home around dinner time and spent time with the dogs before heading to another gay party like the one the previous night for the softball league that was at all places --- the Harley Davidson Museum. How times have changed. Pretty cool for Harley Davidson to throw a gay party for us. Had a good time. Many, many pretty men and by 10 PM my eyes hurt and it was time to go home. LOL. My legs, hips and feet hurt also from all the walking.

Sunday morning (today) we got up and read the paper and after a couple donuts Tony and I drove to Walgreens for some prescriptions. Big Lot to check if they had step ladders. The gas station for our weekly lottery tickets. And last to Home Depot for a list of household items including 6 step ladders for at work. Got everything on the list. We came home and shortly left the house again in the 65 Cadillac Convertible, with the top up because I can not do sun, and drove around the lake front stopping at Taco Bell for some lunch. On the way home we stopped off at a festival in St Francis and at Pick N Save to see the Northshore Fire guys and buy some corn on the cob and dinner items so we can just stay home tonight and cook burgers on the grill. I mentioned to the Northshore Fire Department guys that they should seriously think about making a calendar. Watching a weeks worth of One Life To Live right now. Soon the dogs will be at my feet wanting dinner. Stella is still limping around. She goes in for surgery a week from this Thursday. I have a week and a half to try to keep her not running around causing more damage. The vet says it is deterioration of the knee and tearing. After we make burgers and dinner we will most likely stay home tonight and enjoy the GREAT weather we have been having here in Milwaukee for the past week or more. It has been in the 70s during the day, 50s at night. No rain for a week. Perfect weather. No rain in sight for at least a few more days. What a great stretch of weather here in Milwaukee is you love 70s.

No comments:

Post a Comment