Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

September 29, 2009 Tuesday Night

Forgot my meds last night before bed for the first time.

Monday I went to work all day with my tenant. Worked my butt off and got home around 4:30 PM. By the time I got the dogs and house settled, then fed I was once again out the door to go to a meeting on HIV that started at 6 PM. Prior to my meeting Tony and I had to have a talk about his doctor visit today to a doctor regarding his testicles. He has always had a growth or what I would call 'not normal balls'. His one testicle is bigger than the other and you can't even feel the ball there is so much 'something' around it. Well, he goes in for surgery a week from Friday. He might even have to get a vasectomy at the same time depending on what they find. He will be down for a while he is told after the surgery for at least 3 to 5 days. Then no lifting and such for a couple weeks. So, here we go again. Went to my meeting. I was so proud telling everyone that since January I have not missed one dose or time taking my HIV meds. I usually take them at 10 PM prior to going to bed. By the time I got back from the meeting and watched a little TV we went to bed to watch the last show that started at 9PM. Turned off the TV shortly after the news started at 10 PM and went to bed. Did not sleep well. About 4 AM I got up and walked into the kitchen. Something made me look down at my pill container. Damn It! I screamed. My pills for that night were still in the pill container. I took them immediately. I was so mad at myself. I had done so well. I am told there is about a 2 hour window. The key is never to go below 95% compliance. So now that I feel I f#cked up I can never forget again. It bothered me so much I could not fall back to sleep and got up by 6 AM and just started my day. Got to work by 9 AM. Was very frustrated by 12:30 when I realized most of the day was over and I still had not accomplished what I wanted. The time goes so damn fast doing the work I am doing. I honestly blink and I have to end my day. I try to work 9 - 3, six hours. I don't want to over do it. I have found myself working until 4 PM a couple days because the day has just gotten away from me. I guess this is all good. Dropped off the tenant at the house and drove to the vet to get more special food for Barkley, and some more shampoo for his sores. Pulling into the garage I hit the side of it and made a big dent in the Mustang, the car we are trying to sell. Damn it. I was mad at myself but when I called Tony I reminded him he can not say much since he did the exact same thing to our.........65 Cadillac Convertible on Sunday pulling that back into our garage. Jeez. I always hate pulling the car into the garage with that huge Cadillac in it. I stay far away and have to back in, hence hitting the side of the garage on the passenger side. So, now I am done for the day. Put a frozen pizza in the oven and going to make a stiff drink. Actually I already am drinking that stiff drink. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment