Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

September 14, 2010 Tuesday Morning

Spent all day Monday working on the tile in the bathroom. It is coming along slowly. Tony got home around 5:30 PM and cut some more tile I needed for around the light switches and pipes. Watched TV last night and went to bed around 10:30 PM.

Today I have to drop off a broken window to get repaired and then go to Walgreen's to buy some items and use some coupons I have for sale items this week. Will most likely take a nap this afternoon because Tony and I are in a car show tonight at Lutheran Manor Nursing Home in memory of my grandmother. I told Tony he has to get home by 4:30 PM today so he can shower and we can get to the show. I am sure I will be calling him at about 4 PM to remind him. Tomorrow I go to the dentist to have another tooth pulled. I am so scared to have it done. The last one was two weeks of pain and infections. It is a wisdom tooth so it will not be fun. Will spend the rest of the day tomorrow after the tooth pulling taking pain pills and napping with the dogs, most likely. It has been in the 70s here in Milwaukee. Perfect weather. Kali is back to normal since it has been a week since her 6 teeth got pulled. She was a good girl through the whole ordeal. I have to remember this tomorrow and be just as strong. Wish me luck. I will be a basket case tomorrow morning an most likely have to medicate myself prior to going to the appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment