Visit My Other Web Page:

Saturday, September 4, 2010

September 4, 2010 Saturday Night

Thursday night we watched Big Brother, Rookie Blue and The Mentalist on TV before going to bed around 10:30 after the local news.

Friday we woke up to temperatures in the 60s. The cold front went through over night. I actually had to laugh at myself when I thought it was cold getting out of the shower after all the complaining I have done about the hot humid weather all summer. Since it was so nice outside and in the 70s most of the day I got a lot done. Went to the vet to drop off a pee sample of Kali's, went to Walgreen's and the bank, all before having our regular lunch with the guys. Lunch was great as usual. Came home and made another music mix. I still have to work on it next week when Tony is not home. He does not like music, he like the TV on when he is home. Will post the new mix after I get it all completed. Made left over spaghetti for dinner. Tony likes the left over spaghetti fried. Burned to a crisp. Stinks up the house and is a mess but every once in a while I do it for him. I had a can of soup. Watched the movie Sex And The City 2. It was enjoyable. Went to bed about 11 PM. Perfect sleeping weather here in Milwaukee.

This morning we got up around 7:30 AM which is late for both of us. Was like sleeping in. LOL. Spent the morning watching home improvement shows on A&E. About 1 PM we went to two block parties around the city. Walked through each of them and came home around 4 PM. Had lunch in between the festivals. Will most likely spend the night watching another movie. I will let you know what we end up watching and how it was. I included a really cute video of Barkley, Vito and Bo singing. Well, we will call it singing. I should send it to America's Funnies Video's. Enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment