Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, September 9, 2010

September 9, 2010 Thursday Morning

I am not a happy guy today.

Kali was not a happy puppy last night. I went to bed and watched TV in bed around 8 PM. I put her and Stella on the couch to sleep next to the bed. Around 10 PM Stella switched positions and then stretched out kicking Kali in the mouth. Jeez, it was not pretty. Got her calm again. I thought it better to have her sleep on the couch next to me rather than on the bed for the night. She did eat dinner last night and again breakfast this morning. Today she is a little better but still very tired and whimpering a little in pain. She gets a pain pill at noon today.
As for me.................... Tony came home last night and half way through the conversation about having to buy the Lexus the conversation switched from 'we' to 'you'. I finally asked what he was talking about. He stated he has to put the car in my name......................and pay for it through MY line of credit, not his. When I pointed out I really don't want to take $25,700 off my line of credit for a car I don't want or need he pulled the 'I have always been there for you and helped you through all your problems, I need your help this one time' shit. He then left the room in tears. OK, so I either have to be the bad guy and put my foot down and say NO, or trust he can sell the car quickly and I am not stuck with a $25,000 Lexus I have no use for. Much less will have to pay interest on and sell. He says he will have it sold soon and will be on Craigslist by the end of the day. So what do I do? I guess after 21 years together I have to trust him on this one and hope we don't loose too much on this problem. If we don't buy the car the dealer and lady who leased it promise to take him to court and take away his Auto Body License. After about an hour of silence I told him I would do it under the condition he calls our car insurance company and has car insurance on it the minute we pick it up. I am not taking the chance of having it stolen or in an accident without insurance. He said he would. So now it is Thursday morning and I am leaving in about a half hour to get Tony and drive to the Lexus Dealer to buy a Lexus. The cost is more than I owe on my house for goodness sake. I can already feel the pain in my neck from this stress. I talked with my mom this morning and she agreed that I really have no choice in the matter since I have to stand by him on this. So as you can imagine I am not happy right now at all. I do know Tony is not happy either, not that that makes it better. He never wanted something like this to happen. He is very good at his job and is an honest business owner. He made a mistake and wants to make it right. Unfortunately it is the cost of owning a business and being a small business owner that can be bullied by a much larger business. Well, got to spell check and get going. Wish me luck on this horrible thing I have to do. Anyone want to buy a Lexus? I at this point don't even know what year it is or what color for that matter. It must be a new one or a year old. Deep breaths.

No comments:

Post a Comment