Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

September 29, 2010 Wednesday Night

When I saw my last post was Monday morning my first thought was 'what the hell did I do the last couple days'? LOL
Tuesday morning I did go to Walgreen's and the local hardware store to pick up a window we had repaired, I think I napped most of the afternoon. Made spaghetti for dinner last night and then watched No Ordinary Family, Dancing With The Stars Results, and The Good Wife. I did enjoy No Ordinary Family and will watch it again last week. Was happy to see Michael Bolton get the boot from DWTS. What was he thinking? I am so put off with him wining about getting a three for a score from one of the judges. HE SUCKED! If anyone else would have gotten the boot last night I would have been mad. He deserved his score and being kicked off the show. Good Wife was very good. I do like this show. Went to bed around 10:30 PM. Tony was up most of the night with a serious headache. He gets them once in a while. I woke up at one point to see him siting at the end of the bed holding his head. I think it is the fact it is Fall and the temperatures go from hot to cold, sometimes a 30 degree swing in a day here in Milwaukee. Also now having the windows closed and 5 dogs doesn't help. My sinus's are killing me also, I get a sinus infection every year this time of year because of the change from the windows being open and now being closed. I do take an allergy pill daily but I have been taking an Advil Cold And Sinus by dinner time daily.

Today I spent the morning and half the afternoon cleaning and washing windows and screens throughout the house. After a long rainy summer there were water spots and dog drool on them and needed a cleaning inside and out. Vacuumed the screens also. It is so bright in the house now. I did the living room, dining room, kitchen and bedroom windows, so it was a project. I took a short hour nap late this afternoon before having a cup of coffee with the neighbor to talk about TV shows and such. Now I am waiting for Tony to get home. I was hoping he would get home already so he could shower and we could maybe go for one last ride in the convertible. It is 75 degrees today in Milwaukee. It is suppose to get much cooler as the days go by and freeze warning over the weekend. So much on TV to watch and DVR tonight. We will most likely watch The Middle, Modern Family, Cougar Town and DVD Criminal Minds and SVU. Tomorrow I have to go to Walmart, at least I should, to pick up necessaries. I hate going to our local Walmart. It is nasty. If I go to one out of the city it is a much nicer experience. Have the windows open right now but as the sun goes down it will most likely fall to the 50s tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment