Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

September 22, 2010 Wednesday Dinner Time

Posted a new DJ Dave Dance Party Mix above. Hope you all enjoy it as much as the past mixes.

Was surprised to see David Hasselhoff booted from Dancing With The Stars last night. Not that he danced very good on Monday, but I thought he had a larger fan base and would be around for a couple weeks. Finished off the night watching Glee, I love this show. Went to bed around 10:30 PM after the news.

This morning I went to start painting the final parts of the bathroom and found I needed another gallon of paint. Drove to Home Depot and got another gallon and came home and finished the painting. It turned out OK. Spent the afternoon tweeking the newest music mix (DJ Dave All Night Dance Party - CD #25) and posted on my music page as well as at the top of this blog. It turned out pretty good. I try to put a little new and a little old dance mixes when making the mixes. Hope they are enjoyed. It is nice to see some of my mixes have been downloaded over 200 times. I tell Tony that after I am dead and gone there might be someone out there still listening to my music. It is nice to know I will not be forgotten. Not that I plan on going anywhere anytime soon. Making a beef roast and Mac N Cheese for dinner with a salad. Will spend the night watching The Middle and then DVR the rest of the nights lineup while we watch Law and Order SVU. Tomorrow I have meetings all afternoon. First off is a board meeting for ARCW. I am on the Client Advisory Board. After that I signed up to be on a focus group about the Milwaukee Performing Arts. They are paying me $50 and also a couple tickets for the Rep Theater here in Milwaukee. I figure it is work it for an hour and a half of my time. Very cool today in Milwaukee, only in the 60s. Tomorrow it is suppose to get back into the 80s for the day before dropping down in the 60s again for the weekend. Wisconsin weather. This is the time of year everyone ends up getting sick because of the drastic changes in temperature. I am hoping not to get sick this year and stay healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment