Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

September 15, 2010 Wednesday Afternoon

I feel like such a baby and am not happy right now at all.

Last night we did enter the car in the Lutheran Manor Car Show. My parents showed up and we spent the hour and a half talking with them and eating hot dogs and ice cream. It was nice and I am glad we did it in my grandmothers memory. Came home and watched America's Got Talent. I think Fighting Gravity should win. Took an anxiety pill so I could get a good night's sleep before me dental appointment on Wednesday.

Was up by 6 AM this morning and got the dogs fed and Tony off to work. Took a shower and another anxiety pill around 8 AM because of my 10 AM dental appointment to have my lower back wisdom tooth pulled. Got to the office and I was so nervous. The dentist injected me three times with a shots to numb me and I still could not feel my tongue swelling or as numb as I should be. The dentist tried like hell to pull the tooth and at one point I could hear the crunching of the tooth and the pain was unbearable. The dentist said it was because of my anxiety that the shots where not working. She then injected me with a stronger numbing shot that should last 4 to 6 hours and be much stronger. Just touching the tooth still hurt 10 minutes later. She was not comfortable removing the tooth any further. I was given a prescription for an antibiotic and pain pills and given a number for an Oral Surgeon to make an appointment with them an have it removed when I am put under. I wanted to get this over with so much. I called and left a message for the Oral Surgeon to call me so we can make the appointments necessary to get this damn tooth removed. I feel like such a looser, baby, .................. depressed it is not over, and so much more I can not even put it into words. My tooth now hurts like hell due to it being half removed. This sucks so much I just want to cry. I am such a baby when it comes to pain. I hate myself for not just letting her pull the damn tooth no matter how much it hurt so it would be over with. Came home after dropping off the prescriptions at Walgreen's and took a pain pill I have here at the house. I will have to go back to Walgreen's later today or early tomorrow to pick up the prescriptions. My face hurts now more than it did before I went to the dentist this morning to get this damn tooth pulled. Not happy with myself in any way right now. Will most likely take a nap and tonight watch the season's last shows of Big Brother and America's Got Talent before going to bed. Damn am I feeling down right now because of this tooth thing. Just got a call back from the Oral Surgeon. I go in on Saturday at 9 AM to have them remove the tooth. I feel my anxiety levels increasing already as I type this. This will cost close to $700 now to have them remove the tooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment