Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, September 30, 2010

September 30, 2010 Thursday Night

Tony and I drove last night to a car show at a Solid Gold McDonald's and had dinner there. It was a small show because it gets darker so much earlier now with Summer over. It also gets kinda cold after the sun goes down. We got home in time to watch Modern Family, Cougar Town, and the new Law And Order: Los Angeles. Went to bed after the 10 PM news.

This morning I got Tony off to work, the dogs fed, and worked on some cable problems on the bathroom TV. The signal keeps going bad and I am not sure why. I have followed the wires and can't see the problem, I just hope it is not the TV. I don't need that expense right now. Got showered and drove to Walmart here on the Eastside of Milwaukee. Best to get to this Walmart early before the store gets busy with people I don't care to shop with. Spent close to $100 on household necessities. Got myself two Sausage Burritos at McDonald's prior to Walmart. Got home and returned the phone call from my mom that I had missed. Talked with her for a while. Her and dad are suppose to come over on Sunday for a Dog Walk not far from the house. We have met for this event for a couple years now and we have lunch together at the event. Over 100 dogs all together in costumes, it is so cute. Mom mentioned they might not be able to make it due to a funeral and friends that might stay at their house for the weekend. She hopes they leave by early Sunday morning because she does look forward to the Dog Walk. Cleaned the pond pump again. Thankfully I put a netting over the pond because the leaves from the trees would be filling it daily and I would have to skim all the leaves out of it. We have a big tree in the back yard which makes the yard a mess until it is finally lost all it's leaves. Took a nap this afternoon even though it was close to 70 degrees and looks like the last day this warm in a long while. This weekend it is suppose to be in the 50s for high temperatures. Making a beef roast, mashed potato and corn for dinner and a salad. Tony should be home soon from work. I think I might be getting a sinus infection. It comes and goes but my face right now is killing me. I think there are a lot of people sick out there, I try to say away from them and do wash my hands more than most people even think about doing. I constantly have to ask Tony 'did you wash your hands' when we come back from anywhere. I just can not get sick. Hopefully it is just allergies from the falling leaves and the house windows being closed more, and of course the 5 dogs. Will watch Big Bang Theory, Shit My Dad Says, Grey's Anatomy, and The Mentalist tonight before going to bed. Tomorrow is lunch with the guys, and it seems like forever since I have seen them.

No comments:

Post a Comment