Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, September 24, 2010

September 24, 2010 Friday Afternoon

From near 90s to the 50s today in a few short hours.

Thursday morning I had to get done a days worth of house work in just one morning since I had the two meetings in the afternoon. The first meeting was the board meeting which was informative. Was happy to learn ARCW can update Tony and my Wills and Power of Attorney for free. We need them updated since they are over 10 years old and a lot has changed since we originally wrote them. The second meeting was a focus group I signed up for. It ended up being about UPac which is a non profit that gives to the Arts. I got $50 and two Rep tickets for attending. Was interesting. Came home and made chili and salad for dinner. Watched TV all night and tried to go to bed around 10 PM. It was so damn hot in the house even with the windows open and ceiling fan on that I got very little sleep. It was so windy all night you could hear everything blowing around outside which didn't help sleeping.

Got up this morning very tired and after Tony went to work and I got a little done around the house I laid on the bed and listen to music before going to lunch with the guys. Had a great lunch. Talked about old movies that Tony and I have never seen. We don't get into old black and white movies but we were told about a couple we MUST see. One is Wuthering Heights. I am downloading it as I type this blog. We will watch it most likely tonight or this weekend. Spent the afternoon napping and now I feel like I could go right back to bed. Hope this cup of coffee I am drinking kicks my mind into working. Will most likely make a small meal for dinner since we both had a big lunch. Tomorrow is Center Street Block Party. It is the main road out of our alley and I look forward to this event every year. You can hear the bands from our house. It is now in the 50s here in Milwaukee and very very windy. It was near 90 yesterday so it is quite a difference in temperature. It is actually cold outside because of the strong winds. The side and back yard has tree branches everywhere that have fallen in the last 12 hours. My cup of coffee is empty and still can not think, need another.

No comments:

Post a Comment