Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, September 2, 2010

September 2, 2010 Thursday Morning

Tony came home from work in a horrible mood. Guess from what I understand he worked on a Lexus about 8 months ago and the now the car needs repair again. The owner and another auto body shop are claiming he did a bad job on the repair and want him to pay for it to be repaired again. He is so mad because he claims the repair was done correctly but the accident she was just in caused the repair to buckle. When Tony gets mad he is either very loud and vocal or quiet. When he is at his maddest he is quite. Tony was very quite last night. He did not even eat dinner. I tried to be as supportive as possible saying the right things like 'you will get through it', 'we will get through it together', and stuff like that. It was close to a $10,000 job so at this point he does not have the money. He also refuses to pay for the repair and claims he will 'buy the car from the bitch' before he will pay her to get it fixed again since her current accident. The accident had nothing to do with the repair. All night long the most that came out of his mouth was 'I am calling the Realtor agent tomorrow and putting the shop up for sale'. He is so sick of people screwing with him. He will then just work on small project cars at his small shop he currently rents out. He is so sick of his worthless employees and the crap from customers he is ready to give it all up. I of course have seen him like this before, but not to this extreme. I think if he gets a reasonable offer on the shop he would take it. I will stand behind him like a good husband should no matter how it turns out. I of course worry about money and stuff and look toward the future so I am a bit worried. Not only does he pay half the bills and stuff or more, we have our health insurance through his company. If the company is sold where does that leave the both of us getting health insurance. With his heart condition and my HIV neither one of us can be without health insurance. Tony went to bed around 9 PM last night, I followed and watched TV until about 10 PM before going to bed.

This morning Tony was up by 5 AM. I then got up around 5:30 AM. He had to be at the car dealer that is claiming shotty repair on the other side of town by 7:30 AM. He was not in a good mood before leaving. I told him as he walked out the door to remember the things he always tells me when I am this mad. I told him I loved him and to take deep breaths. I looked out the back window to see a bird that had hit the window trying to survive. I got him sitting up right and a little after Tony left for work it was gone so I will assume he flew away. I hope so anyway. Since I was up I went up the the upper deck and did a little painting I have been putting off due to the heat. It is not as hot today but very humid so far. Later this afternoon severe storms are to pass through and tomorrow in the 70s. Tony just called to say he was on his way home from the car dealer and lost the argument. I had to tell him twice to stop yelling at me. He said I was the third person to say that to him today. I told him he now knows how I feel since I am told that often because I have a loud bold voice normally. I do not have an 'indoor voice'. LOL. He said he was buying the car from the 'bitch' and that was that. He asked me to get the number for the Realtor which I did. He is not in a good mood. I feel sorry for his worthless employees today. I am sure they will not have a good day. I am not sure where he thinks he is going to get the money to buy a Lexus but I will leave that to him to figure out. Of course if I have to I will break into my rainy day savings. He says he can then sell the car. Going to put a second coat of paint on the project I started this morning. Will most likely take a nap this afternoon waiting for the storms to arrive since I was up so early this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment