Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September 1, 2010 Dinner Time

Spent the night last night watching America's Got Talent. Will be hard to pick just four from the 12 last night there were so many good acts. Went to bed around 10:15 PM.

This morning after getting Tony off to work and feeding the dogs I started cleaning the bathroom. I usually do not clean the bathroom. It is usually Tony's job. I hate cleaning the bathroom. Did a good job and got it done. Did a couple loads of laundry prior to going to the grocery store for some fresh fruit and other items needed. I went there with $72 and came home with $2.00. Sure don't get much for your money these days at the grocery store. Spent the afternoon paying some bills and cleaning the house. The vet called on Kali's blood work. She is healthy enough for a dental cleaning procedure but does have a liver level that is not good. I have to get her first pee tomorrow and take it to the vet. Not easy to do as anyone who has tried to get a pee sample from their dog knows. I make a triangle out of aluminum foil to slide under her and have two zip lock baggies all waiting on the dining room table for tomorrow morning. If I can't get one tomorrow I will keep trying each day. Made an appointment right away for Kali to have her dental work done next Wednesday September 8th at 7:30 AM. I as well as her will be a basket case being away from her and she from me for the day. I will make sure I give her lots of love next Tuesday night. I am always one to worry and think the worst. Hopefully just the total bill will be the most painful event. Moved the furniture in the living room around a bit to get better viewing of the TV and make the room look larger. Didn't even take a nap today which is why I am extremely tired. I am sure after a little TV tonight we will both go to bed and be happy to do so. I did turn off the air conditioning for a couple hours this morning but then it got humid again and had to turn it back on. The cool front is suppose to come through tonight. Called Tony around 4 PM this afternoon to remind him to send the paperwork to the Dodge County Sheriff to sue that Gerry guy that screwed Tony. A court date is set for September 20th at 9 AM. Should be interesting to see if he even appears or gets out of jail for the day to fight the charges he owes Tony over $10,000. I look forward to the day. Also had to remind Tony on the phone to bring home a copy of the September Health Insurance bill so I can submit it to ADAP for reimbursement. Why I have to remind Tony to pay this bill each month is beyond me, but I do. I arrives the end of each month so I know if he has not brought home a copy by the 1st of any month he still has not paid it. I, or him, are in any position to mess with our health insurance. Especially since mine gets reimbursed through ADAP. He said he will not leave work until those things are completed. Making a meat loaf I bought at Pick N Save for dinner along with mac and cheese and a premade salad. Will watch Big Brother, America's Got Talent and most likely go to bed shortly there after. I am so looking forward to the cooler less humid weather which should be here some time tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. dont stress and stay cooll...................

    ReplyDelete