Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

August 31, 2010 Tuesday Dinner Time

Sunday night we watched the Prime Time Emmy Awards. I thought the show was very entertaining and was for the most part happy with who won. I have never watched the show Mad Men so I am a don't know why that show wins each year. It must be good?

Monday it was very hot in Milwaukee. In the 90s again. I spent the morning doing a little cleaning and went to Walgreen's to pick up some items on sale and a prescription. Took a nap in the afternoon. Tony came home from work and I made leftovers for dinner. Well, he had leftovers, I had a can of chili. Made a couple side salads to go with dinner. We spent the night watching TV and things we DVR'd over the weekend. Watched the last two episodes of Person's Unknown from Saturday night. I did like this show and am sorry it is not returning. Was an interesting ending and set up if it did continue. So much for another show we spent so much time watching only to have it canceled. Went to bed shortly after 10 PM.

Today after getting Tony off to work and feeding the dogs I made a vet appointment for Kali to have her teeth checked and worked on down the road. The vet did the exam and blood tests to see if she is healthy enough for dental surgery. Another $140 to the vet today. The vet will let me know in a couple days if she is healthy enough since she is 11 years old and how much it might cost. Since she has a bad mouth I was told it could be $700 - $900. WOW! But it has to be done so I will break open the savings account and spend it on her. She is worth it, she is my baby. Took a short nap this afternoon until Tony came home for something and woke us up. He is working in this heat again today which is in the 90s again today. He thought 'it must be nice to nap in an air conditioned house while he is out in this heat working'. His words. Making a pot roast, potato's and corn for dinner with a salad. Will end up watching America's Got Talent and go to bed around 10 PM like always. Suppose to get some thunder storms tonight when a cool front comes through. I am so looking forward to the cool front since it is way too hot being in the 90s. Not much on my schedule tomorrow. Will most likely go grocery shopping and do a little around the house as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment