Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, August 12, 2010

August 12, 2010 Thursday Morning

I wrote Tony a long letter telling him how I felt. I fed the dogs and left the letter on the kitchen counter before leaving the house prior to him coming home from work. I decided to let him fend for himself when it came to dinner. I went to Southridge mall and walked around for about 2 hours, eating dinner by myself in the food court. When I walked in the door close to 8 PM he was standing in the kitchen with his hands folded and had a mean look on his face. His first words were 'where were you?'. I looked at him and said: I don't know where you are or who your with all day so I don't feel I need to tell you where I was. His response was: So we are going to play that game? I said: You started this game and play it daily when I don't know where you are all day, who your with all day, and the fact that most times when I call you at the shop you are not there and none of your employees know where the hell you are. I then went to the bedroom to watch TV leaving him in the living room to watch TV alone. All five dogs of course spend their time with me, no matter what room I am in. So he was left alone to think about things. He came to bed shortly after 10 PM without a word.

This morning about 7:15 AM he came into the bedroom prior to leaving work, I was still in bed. He said 'have a nice day'. I said 'bye bye'. I am sure he is thinking about all the things I said in my letter. I hope so anyway. This morning I have to take Bo to the vet to have his nails trimmed. Might also have his anal glands cleaned since he seems to be having a problem back there and is most likely the cause. It is in the 90s again today in Milwaukee. Hot and humid with a heat advisory. Will most likely spend the afternoon indoors with the dogs since it is too damn hot outside to do anything. The weather shows no relief until Sunday.

Tony and I like any relationship go through these 'corrections'. I call them corrections. If I say nothing, nothing changes. Of course we have been through this so many time, things change for a while, and then he is back to his selfish self. Not sure where this one will go, but I am sticking to my guns this time. I want more appreciation and romance. If I don't get it I am not sure what the next step will be. I would love to hear from anyone who has gone through similar and how they made changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment