Visit My Other Web Page:

Saturday, August 7, 2010

August 7, 2010 Saturday Night

Friday night Tony and I walked a couple blocks down the street to a bar called Tracks and had a fish fry. I actually had the combo fish and shrimp fry. It was very good. Watched a little TV before going to bed around 10:30 PM. About 2 AM I woke up in the middle of the strangest dream I have ever had. I can't even try to explain it except I was a person who's mind had snapped. I woke up so confused I even sat in the living room for a while and tried to get my head together. As I looked at the clock and it read 2:12 AM I couldn't even comprehend what time that ment. I then tried my best to remember what day it was and I was a day off. Sat in the living room for about a half hour until I got my head together and woke up from this strange dream. I am told it is the Atripla. Wow, I still have a hard time getting the dream out of my head as I write this post.

This morning Tony and I got up and after he drove to McDonald's and got us some breakfast we did a little work outside cleaning the rain gutters. I then gave Barkley a shower with me in the walk in shower. He doesn't mind the shower or bath, but would rather not have one. He needed one because he gets skin rashes from licking. Around 11:30 AM our two friends Dave and Mic came over so the four of us could walk up and down the Rockerbox Street Festival here on Center Street. It was a huge motorcycle event. We sat down at one of the bars and had lunch and then walked around another hour before walking back to the house and saying goodbye. Tony and I then spent a few hours in the air conditioning, because it is so damn hot again in Milwaukee, prior to going up to the festival for another walk through the crowd and motorcycles. Came home and fed the dogs prior to me making us dinner. We will most likely spend the rest of the night indoors watching TV, out from the humid heat. I uploaded four pictures from today's Rockerbox Festival. One is of Tony, Dave and Mic, our two friends. I think I will start uploading more pictures from my daily life or events in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment