Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

August 4, 2010 Wednesday Morning

It has been so hot and humid here in Milwaukee so far this week, I have done very little.

Monday I spent the day doing a little work around the house, indoors. It is in the 90s again today and so humid, you sweat just walking outside. Cleaned the house and made some spaghetti for dinner. Spent the night watching a couple more episodes of True Blood and Saturday's episode of Persons Unknown. Went to bed around 10:30 PM.

Tuesday I had to get something done around the house even if it was still unbearable outside. Did as little as possible outside. Spent the day working on replacing some of the floor moldings in the living room. Pulled up the old moldings, cut and secured the new moldings. They look much better. I am sure I am the only one who would notice the difference, but since I am home all the time, that is important since I have to look at them all day. Went down the street and had $1 taco's for dinner with a strawberry margarita. Spent the night watching America's Got Talent and went to bed around 10:30 PM. Did talk to my mother during the day via the telephone. Dad is out of town and mom is as bored as I am being too hot to do anything outside.

This morning I got up around 6:30 AM after Bo brought me another toy and started chewing on me to get me out of bed. Fed the dogs and got Tony off to work. Another day of hot and humid weather here in Milwaukee. A cold front is suppose to go through later today but it looks like this weekend will be hot and humid again. We might get one day this week that is somewhat comfortable outside, hopefully. Watered the plants and did a little cleaning around the house. Going to shower and get some breakfast and maybe stop off at the food bank for some free bread. My stash is running low. I usually pick up bread with my monthly food I get from ARCW. Will most likely wait a week or two to pick up this months food since it is best to get it later in the month rather than in the beginning like most do, so I am told. Not much on my agenda for today. I did send an email to my old boss last night. Just a short email saying I still think of her and Molly and still would love to hear from her. I don't know why I care so much but I do. If I don't hear from her with this email I will put an end to ever trying to contact her. Why I still need closure is beyond me, but I do. I had not heard from her since leaving there in March after a fight with her son. Time will tell, but I promise, if no response, I will not try again. I just want to know how she and her dog are doing. I loved her dog Molly and miss her. The dog loved me and when she brought it with her to work it spent the day with me. Going to shower and get going with the day. I will most likely cook a dinner tonight rather than a car show since it looks like rain around dinner time tonight. Fine with me since it is too hot and humid to be outside. Will most likely my pork chops, mashed potato and corn. Haven't had pork chops in a long time.
My right lung hurts today when I take a deep breath. I hope it is just the air quality and not something bigger. Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment