Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, August 19, 2010

August 19, 2010 Thursday Dinner Time

Spent the night in the bedroom with the dogs watching TV again all night.

Tony came home in a really bad mood. I guess it didn't help that I got on his back over the fact he had two things that needed to get done, and neither one got accomplished. He soon was nose to nose with me and yelling at the top of his lungs. It was hard for me not to punch him and I thought about it very hard during the fight. When he was done I ate my dinner and went into the bedroom and watched TV with the dogs all night. He came to bed around 10 PM. Funny how the dogs don't even want to be in the same room with him and would rather be with me. Tells me who they think is the nicer person. Had a very restless night's sleep.

This morning I got up shortly before Tony walked out the door. He looked at me on his way out the door and told me he promised to accomplish the two tasks that were very important. I looked at him and said I would believe it when I see it. One of the tasks was to respond to the suit filed against him from the guy who scammed him. Tony still has not gone downtown and filed charges against him because I keep hearing he is 'too busy'. I can't believe someone can be too busy to file charges against someone who scammed you out of over $10,000 and now is suing him for more money in another scam. I even wrote the response letter he needs to send. All he has to do is print out the checks he wrote this guy and mail them with the response. Would take a half hour tops. I am so tired of him saying he is 'too busy' to handle things I ask for. If anyone else asks for anything he is there and does it. I am not happy at all in this relationship lately. I don't want to be alone, but this daily bullshit is wearing me down. Not sure where this is headed.
Spent the day working around the house, dusting, vacuuming, cleaning, and did a little work on the pond painting the sides of the upper part and waterfall I built. Tomorrow I will try to take a picture and include it in this blog. Tonight I am sure we will sit silently and watch TV all night. I don't think either one of us likes the other much these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment