Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, August 26, 2010

August 26, 2010 Thursday Dinner Time

Last night we went to bed to watch TV so I could look out for the rabbit in the back yard. It was there. About 10 PM I could not believe my eyes when I saw a raccoon come climbing over the fence into the back yard. A short time later another raccoon climbed the fence as now there was two raccoons. The rabbit sat for a while and then ran very quickly across the alley into the neighbors yard. I at that point decided to remove the trap from the front yard that I am trying to catch the cat in because I sure don't want to have to try to release a raccoon in the morning. I guess I will do as Tony says and 'let nature take it's course'.

This morning after getting Tony off to work and taking care of the dogs I put drops in Stella's ear. She was not happy and gave out a little whimper. Broke my heart. She must have a very bad ear infection. I laid down on the bed with her and fell back to sleep. Got up and showered and then went to the grocery store and did a little grocery shopping. I did not think I bought as much as the total came to. How it all adds up fast, hey? Spent the afternoon doing things around the house while listening to music. I did read two chapters in the book from my sister. I am having a real hard time with this book. It is not easy to read. Very confusing. I said I would give it a good try and will read it to the half way point before giving up. I am almost there. The book is called Mere Christianity by CS Lewis. I have dinner started. Bought a Cornish hen, can of beans and potato's for dinner with a side salad. I am sure we will spend the night watching TV: Big Brother, Rookie Blue, and something on DVR after that before going to bed. Was a beautiful day in Milwaukee. Temperatures in the 70s again today.

No comments:

Post a Comment