Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, August 13, 2010

August 13, 2010 Friday Morning

Thursday afternoon I made another DJ Dave Mix. I will try to add it to the Music Page in the next few days after I make minor adjustments to it. It was once again to hot and humid outside to do anything outside. I know I sound like a broken record when it comes to the heat and humidity, hopefully by Sunday a cold front comes through and next week looks like highs in the 70s or low 80s. Last night we ordered Jimmy John's subs for dinner. We did spend the night watching TV in the living room rather than me in the bedroom. We still are not talking much but time will tell. Watched Big Brother, Rookie Blue and The Mentalist before going to bed.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM and out the door by a little before 7 AM to go to St Mary's Hospital for my next round of blood tests. I get the results in a week and a half when I see the doctor. I hope to still be undetectable and hopefully have a larger TCell count. Stopped off at Walgreen's on the way home from the blood test and picked up some freezer pops for Tony and the guys at the shop. Yah, me thinking of them again. You think they think of me and my comfort all day? NOT! Got home and called Tony and told him some freezer pops were here if he wanted them. He showed up a little while later to get them. Gave him the three boxes in the freezer that were already frozen to take with him and a bunch of fruit from last weeks grocery shopping. Asked him if he was joining me for lunch with the guys. He said Yes. I told him I would pick him up a little before noon. After he left I spoke to my mom on the phone for about a half hour before going to the grocery store to pick up some fresh fruit, milk and a couple other items. Was a short list and not too expensive. Got our electric bill yesterday. Was $295 for the month of July because of all the heat and the air conditioning running nonstop. Jeez. One month of electric for $295.00. Going to get in the shower after this post and continue listening to my latest music mix before going to lunch. Don't plan on doing much this afternoon. If I do anything it will be in the house and air conditioning. Will most likely just stay home tonight and cook a light meal for dinner, watch more TV and go to bed around the time thunder storms are to roll in and the cold front to start coming. A cold front sounds so good. Will hopefully post my newest music mix this weekend or this afternoon. It is called DJ Dave All Night Dance Party - Volume 23. So far it sounds pretty good. Some new and some older dance hits.

No comments:

Post a Comment