Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, August 20, 2010

August 20, 2010 Friday Night

This morning I got Tony off to work, fed the dogs and showered before driving to Walgreen's to pick up a couple prescriptions. Came home and talked with my mortgage company about refinancing my loan before vacuuming the house. Picked up Tony and went to lunch with the guys. Our usual Friday lunch date. Had a great lunch. Came home and shortly thereafter got a return call from my mortgage person giving me more information on if it is worth it to refinance. Bottom line is I would save about $50 a month. It would be more beneficial to just pay a little more on the mortgage each month and get it paid off since I owe so little. Took a nap and woke up having a dream about Tony. Woke up yelling at him. The dogs must have thought I was crazy. Been having a lot of vivid dreams lately. Last night Tony had to wake me up and tell me to go back to bed after I woke up screaming again in my sleep. Last nights dream was weird. It involved Stella on the subway tracks (not that we have subways in Milwaukee) and trying to get her off the tracks, lifting her up, before the train came and ran us both over. I could see the train lights coming and was screaming for Tony to help me when Tony woke me up from last nights dream. I have mentioned these vivid dreams many times. I am told it is the Atripla. What is amazing is not only how vivid they are, but how I can remember them after Tony wakes me up or I wake up on my own. Tonight there is not much on TV so we will most likely watch shows we DVR'd, probably a couple more episodes of True Blood. Saturday we have a car show to go to, other than that I would be a happy guy if Tony started tiling the bathroom since the tile boxes are sitting in the hallway. I did see Tony trip over one of the boxes the other day so hopefully that will put a fire under him to start getting the tile up and done. Watching storms roll through right now. Was 91 and hot and humid today in Milwaukee. Hopefully the storms will cool things off since the air conditioning is running and the meter is spinning.

No comments:

Post a Comment