Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, August 16, 2010

August 16, 2010 Monday Night

Friday afternoon Tony and I had lunch with the guys as usual. Friday night I made hamburgers for dinner and we spent the night watching TV in the house, away from the heat and humidity.

Saturday morning we did a little around the house before meeting a friend of mine in Menomonee Falls at a Car Show. Had a nice visit and ate lunch at the car show. Came home and spent the afternoon doing thing around the house. Saturday night we had Jimmy John's Subs for dinner and watched a couple episodes of True Blood before going to bed.

Sunday was an expensive day. In the morning we went to Home Depot and spent about $150 on brick for the pond that is in the side yard that I am extending. I am making a higher level with an old pool table we have. The higher level allows me to make a water fall into the main pond. I have wanted to do this for some time. After we got home and unloaded the brick we left again for Hobo to buy tile for the bathroom. Since I got on Tony's case about the bathroom not moving forward in so long, he decided to move a step forward and at least pick out and buy tile. After being there about an hour we finally agreed on a tile and border. It was not easy to agree on even that. Ended up spending $450 which included about $100 or pond lights and other items. Came home and unloaded all the tile. By this time my back was killing me from the first purchases earlier in the day and unloading them. I then went outside to work on the pond, since the cold front was coming through and the weather was so much nicer, while Tony took an hour nap. Around 4 PM we went to a block party called Sinkhole De My Oh. It was a fund raiser for the business near the streets that are blocked from repairing the sink hole from last months rain. Stopped off at George Webb's and had dinner before heading home. Spend the night watching TV.

This morning after Tony left for work I went outside and began the pond transformation. I spent all day long working on the pond until about 4 PM. I then quickly vacuumed the house, took a shower and began getting dinner together. Ended up making a frozen Hormel beef roast, baked potato and a salad. Tony came home around 5:30 PM with paperwork from the guy who screwed him out of $10,000, suing HIM for $2100 in overtime wages Tony never paid him when Tony was doing him the favor of letting him out on work release and working at the shop Monday through Friday and some weekends. UN FUCKIN BELIEVABLE! Tony has to respond in writing to see if it will then go forward. I made Tony PROMISE that tomorrow he will finally go to the court house, now that he has his prison address, and file charges and a lawsuit against him for the $10,000 he owes Tony. Of course Tony has not done this yet being the energetic 'get it done now' type of person. Jeez, how many people have to screw Tony over before he stops being a nice guy? And why is he so nice to others, but could be nicer to ME? Will spend the night watching TV, stuff we DVR'd because there is nothing on TV tonight, while I continue to have smoke coming out of my ears over this Jerry paperwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment