Visit My Other Web Page:

Sunday, August 1, 2010

August 1, 2010 Sunday Night

Thursday after going grocery shopping I spent the day mixing music and doing things around the house. Once I get the beats in my head I keep mixing. Made another mix of my favorite songs right now that I posted on my Music Page web sight. It is called DJ Dave August 2010 Favorites. Some are new songs, some a year or so old. My at the moment favorites. Made dinner Thursday night and spent the night watching TV.

Friday I spent the morning listening to my mixes prior to going to lunch with the guys. Had a great lunch as usual. Ate a little less knowing we were meeting some of Tony's family that night for a Friday night fish fry at Serb Hall. Was an OK fish fry. I don't like my deep fried cod tasting too fishy. Sometimes you bite into a piece and it is too fishy and it puts an end to wanting more. That happened on my second piece. Got home and watched a few episodes of True Blood from season two.

Saturday after making breakfast for Tony, the dogs, and I we spent the morning doing things around the house. Took a short nap around noon before heading out to a car show at the Cudahy Lions Club. Walked around the festival grounds for about an hour. I had a wine cooler, Tony had a beer. Stopped off at a Pub on the way home and we both had the ribs dinner. Was very good, I love ribs. Ate way too much for dinner. Came home and watched TV, a couple more episodes of True Blood, before going to bed around 10:30 PM. My stomach did not feel so good and I wondered if I would make it through the night without throwing up. I did make it through the night without throwing up.

Sunday we got up and after feeding the dogs and reading the morning newspaper we drove to Tony's mom's house and took her out for a Sunday morning breakfast. I had the ham and cheese omelet with hash browns and toast. Got home around noon and spent a couple house laying around the house watching a few episodes of One Life To Live before driving to Hobo Home Center to pick up a couple items in their sales flier. I bought some moldings to replace the ones in the living room that need replacing. Got home and fed the dogs before ordering a pizza from Liza's for delivery. Will spend the rest of the night watching Big Brother and then the ABC line up of Scoundrels and The Gates before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment