Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

August 25, 2010 Wednesday Morning

Tuesday morning I went to my 8 AM dentist appointment. Not so easy to get up and out of the house that early in the morning. Had to get up by 6 AM just to clear the bowels and get myself awake enough to get out the door and to the appointment. The tooth is infected and I was given an antibiotic. I will also have to have the tooth pulled in three weeks once the infection is gone. It has not been a good summer with the teeth. They seem to be falling apart. This will be the third tooth I have had to have pulled this year. Is this from the meds? Got home and spend the day doing stuff around the house. Last night Tony noticed that Stella's ear is swollen and might be infected. The ear lobe is like a small water balloon. Gave her a doggie pain pill and spent the night snuggling next to her on the bed all night. Didn't get much sleep last night because of Stella and watching for the cat that eats the rabbits around here. I set a trap for the cat. About 11 PM last night I saw my rabbit eating in the back yard and the cat stalking it in the neighbors yard. Decided having a trap with tuna where the rabbit eats is not the best solution. Moved the trap to the front of the house where no rabbits are. Hopefully the tuna smell will bring the cat to the front of the house and I can trap it there.

This morning I got up early. No cat in the trap in the front of the house. But I did see TWO rabbits playing in the back yard. I had only thought there was one, but there are two. Phoned the vet already this morning and made a 10 AM appointment for Stella to find out what is wrong with her ear. I then have a 1:30 PM doctor appointment myself to find out my latest labs. I will post them and what is wrong with Stella later this afternoon or night when I have time. Always something going on around here with the dogs. Now I just have to keep Bo from wanting to lick Stella's ear, not an easy task. Got to get into the shower so I can take Stella to the vet this morning. No time for a nap today with all the doctor appointments.

No comments:

Post a Comment