Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, September 27, 2010

September 27, 2010 Monday Morning

Saturday night we did watch the movie Wuthering Heights. I just couldn't get into it but we did watch the entire movie. I had a hard time feeling sorry for the main lady since she was the one who kept pushing the guy away all their lives. I felt more sorry for the guy who was constantly pushed away. Went to bed around 10:30 PM.

Sunday morning after getting the dogs fed and half the morning paper read I took a shower and we headed to Tony's mom's house on the southside and took her to breakfast. Had a very good ham and cheese omelet. Stopped off at Hobo and bought the remainder of the tile needed to finish the bathroom around the tub and a few other items. Agreeing on a tile color took more than an hour. Stopped off at the Rep on the way home and got our tickets to see Cabaret the end of October. I am told the play is awesome. Spent the rest of the day watching TV and tried to take a nap later in the afternoon. It was hard to nap with Tony and 5 dogs also on the bed. Bo just wanted to play, he did not want to sleep. Made soup and french fries for dinner and watched Desperate Housewives and Brothers And Sisters before going to bed.

This morning I got the dogs fed and Tony off to work. I then got done most of the tasks I wanted to get done today. I made DVD copies of a few tapes mom had given me. I went to the post office to mail a letter to America's Funnies Video's. I sent the show a video of the dogs singing and you have to send all this paperwork signing off on the video to the shows producers. Who knows, maybe we will end up on the show and win some money. I sent out a few emails I have put off too long also this morning. It is now close to noon and I am glad I got the things done on today's list since I am kinda tired and will most likely take a nap after I make myself a sandwich for lunch. Will have to make a good dinner tonight since last night's dinner was not so good, according to Tony. It is at least sunny today in Milwaukee. Still kinda chilly. We even had frost west of Milwaukee last night. The trees are changing colors very fast here in Milwaukee. Fall is very pretty and I must say my favorite season.

No comments:

Post a Comment