Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

September 8, 2010 Wednesday Afternoon

Spent last night watching America's Got Talent. Going to be hard to narrow it down to just 4 finalist from the 10 that performed last night. At least 5 deserve to go through to the finals. Went to bed around 10:30 PM after the local news.

This morning I got up at 6:50 AM and was out the door with Kali by 7:20 to take her to the vet for her teeth cleaning. Was so hard to leave her there at the vet. Poor thing, she probably thinks she was bad or her daddy doesn't love her. Stopped off at McDonald's and bought some breakfast and headed home. Fed the rest of the four dogs, since I could not feed them and not Kali prior to dropping her off at the vet. Went outside and cleaned up all the branches and leaves that fell from yesterdays 50 mile an hour winds we had most of the day. The side and back yard looked like a disaster from all the branches that fell. When I was done cleaning up the outside I began painting the bathroom that Tony is working on so he can hopefully start tiling this weekend. Put one coat of pain on and I do not like the color. It is an off white and it should have been white. Also so many patch marks need to be redone so I did not put a second coat of paint on the walls and ceiling. Tony will have to re patch and then I will just break down and buy some white paint rather than using some old paint I had in the basement. About 1 PM I went to lay down for a while and then my mom called. Got out of bed and talked with her for a while. Since I was now up, I showered and got ready to pick up Kali. A little while ago the vet called to say Kali made it through very well. She had six teeth pulled. She also has an allergy infection on her skin and paws. The vet said to wait until about 3:30 PM to pick her up so I thought I would make a post before I do that so I can spend the rest of the day and night with her by my side since she will be in pain and need her daddy. Was told the total cost is a little under $600, could have been worse. Tonight I am just making some pizza and spaghetti O's for dinner. Will watch Big Brother and America's Got Talent Results tonight before going to bed. It is much cooler in Milwaukee today. I think it is only in the 60s. Fall is on it's way. I posted a new dance mix above called DJ Dave All Night Dance Party - CD #24. I finished editing it this morning. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment