Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

November 17, 2010 Wednesday Morning

Brandy got robbed on Dancing With The Stars last night.

Got Tony off to work and the dogs fed yesterday before I began my day. Spent the morning doing a little work around the house before showering and going to my 11 AM therapy at ARCW. Had a nice hour of therapy. I was a little afraid I was not connecting after my first visit with the therapist but yesterdays appointment made me feel a bit better. I felt better as I left his office. Stopped off at Walgreen's to get two prescriptions and a couple other items before walking across the street and buying a sub at Cousin's. Came home and spent the afternoon setting up my Christmas village. I put it in the outside sun room this year. It takes up too much room in the house. Made spaghetti, garlic bread and a salad for dinner. Tony was home shortly after 5 PM and after eating dinner we spent the night watching TV. Dancing With The Stars was a joke last night. I feel Brandy got robbed. Once again the Republicans voted for 'their' person rather than the 'best' person. Jennifer Grey and Derek Hough deserve to be in the top three. Bristol Palin does not deserve to be in the top three. Tony and I just sat there in shock as the results were given. Bristol Palin has been in the bottom almost every week and she makes the top three? It was not right and the top people did not make the top three as far as I am concerned. I LOVE Derek Hough and hope to make him my husband some day. LOL He looks so snuggable. Bristol Palin should do the right thing and bow out of the competition to let Brandy be in the top three where she belongs. Shame on the Palin Republicans who voted for the wrong person and not the right person. Shame Shame! My heart goes out to Brandy. I went to the DWTS message boards today and read a lot of the posts. So much is made of Brandy's face after finding out the results. What kind of face should she show? She got robbed by the Republicans. Enough said! Went to bed around 10 PM. Have I mentioned my rabbit is back? Yes, the last couple days I have looked out the back window and there he / she is. I had not seen the rabbit for weeks and was afraid a stray cat might have killed it. I feed the rabbit every day at dark so the squirrels don't eat all the bread and carrots I put out for the rabbit. I named him Roger Rabbit.

Got up this morning around 6:30 AM and right away got on the Internet to read more posts from DWTS. I still am in shock at the results. Just watched Brandy and Maks on Good Morning America. Would hate to get my blood pressure checked right now since I am still mad. It is cold and damp in Milwaukee this morning. I have to go grocery shopping this morning and plan on just spending the rest of the day napping or listening to music. Don't have much else planned and happy to stay home today in the warm house. I am so cold all the time and with winter coming I am not happy. I always wonder why I live in this state that gets so cold in the winter. Will watch the ABC comedy lineup tonight before going to bed. Tony informed me this morning that tonight he needs a little lovin. We all know what that really means. LOL. Will have to break down tonight and give him a 'release'. Only takes him about 10 minutes so I think I can find the time. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment