Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

November 2, 2010 Tuesday Late Afternoon

Did you vote today?

Got up around 6:30 AM this morning and got the dogs fed and Tony off to work. After reading a little of the morning newspaper I went back to bed for about an hour. Got up around 10 AM and got showered so Tony could come and pick me up and we could go vote. Voted down the street at the place we always vote at. After we voted we went to George Webb's for lunch and then checked out the half price candy from Halloween at the Walgreen's across the street. Bought a couple items. Tony then dropped me off at home. I spent the afternoon watching TV and just laying around the house. Feeling very tired today. Should have taken a nap because it will be hard to stay up tonight due to not taking one. Looking forward to watching Oprah at 4 PM today because Ricky Martin is on her show. I am going to order pasta for dinner from Pizza Hut in a little while. I don't feel like cooking tonight. I will make us a salad to go with the pasta. Will spend the night watching the Dancing With The Stars Results show and then just watch stuff we DVR'd since election coverage will be on the rest of the night. I have a feeling most election results will be too close to call until tomorrow so won't waste my time until then looking at the results. Not going to be good her in Wisconsin anyway. The only good thing about this election is the fact it is almost over. I am so tired of the negative TV adds I could puck. The Republicans have twisted all the facts and have no solutions as for as I am concerned. I think they all deserve to be thrown out of office, Democrats and Republicans.

No comments:

Post a Comment