Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, November 19, 2010

November 19, 2010 Friday Morning

Spent the day yesterday listening to old disco and made a loop of my favorite old disco songs that shaped my life back in the 80's. It is not really a mix, since the songs are hard to mix, as it is a loop of all my favorites. Depending on how popular it is will be the key to me making more. I do have thousands of old disco on my computer and a lot more favorites I could make loops out of. Maybe someday I will try to make a 'mix' of them rather than a 'loop'. Hope someone remembers the music and enjoys it. Did not do much else yesterday since it was cold. I never even left the house and only went outside to pick up the dog droppings in the afternoon. Made a pork roast, corn and mashed potato with a salad for dinner. Tony got home last night around 6 PM. After drinking his cup of coffee and eating dinner he showered and then we had a little lovin. He never left the bed after that and slept the night away as I watched TV in the living room with the dogs. I keep telling him he needs to come home and nap with the rest of us daily so he is not so tired at night. I guess that is hard to do when you own a business and work. Makes for a lonely day when he leaves for work by 7:30 AM, gets home at 6 PM, and is sleeping again by 7:30 PM. Even though I went to bed to watch TV at 9 PM and turned it off by 10 PM I woke up tired today. I think it is because of the weather and boredom to be honest.

This morning I was up by 6:30 AM and got Tony off to work by 7:30 AM. Will spend the morning cleaning since I did not yesterday. The dust is piling up as well as the house needing a good vacuuming. Then I will shower, pick Tony up for lunch, and have lunch with the guys. It looks pretty cold this weekend so I am sure we will not do much but catch up on the stuff I DVR'd during the week on TV. I would like to go Christmas shopping at least one day this weekend. If I don't start making Tony look for anything for me, I will get nothing again this year for Christmas from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment