Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, November 29, 2010

November 29, 2010 Monday Dinner Time

Sunday morning since we both got up early we drove to Tony's mom's house on the southside and took her out for breakfast. Stopped off at Target to exchange some sweat pants I bought the week prior that ended up being a size too large. Came home by noon and spent the rest of the day just laying around the house and watching TV. Last night we watched a couple movies I had downloaded, one being Paranormal Activity One. It was ok. Was mad they killed off the cute boyfriend at the end. Went to bed around 10 PM Sunday night.

This morning I got up not feeling very well. Not sick, just off a bit. After Tony left for work I went to bed again for about an hour before getting up, showering, and going to the bank to make a deposit and buy a couple items at the grocery store. Came home and made myself a ham sandwich for lunch before going back to bed for a two hour nap. I just can not wake up today. Feel like I am in a fog even as I type this. Must be the cloudy weather here in Milwaukee. Making spaghetti for dinner and will spend the night watching TV with Tony and the dogs. Our friend just picked up his dog we have been dog sitting for the last week. We are now down to our five dogs again, much better number.

No comments:

Post a Comment