Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, November 22, 2010

November 22, 2010 Monday Night

Was up around 2:30 AM with the runs. I know that is hardly a great way to start today's blog, but it was the way I started my day. Went back to bed and was up again by 6:30 AM with more of the same fun. Got Tony off to work and fed the dogs before making myself a bowl of cereal and going back to bed. Canceled my therapy appointment prior to going back to bed since I didn't feel like leaving the house under these conditions. After I got up around noon I noticed the pain is back in my prostate area. Was going to cancel my follow up appointment for Wednesday, I am glad I did not at this point. I had been pain free for about a week so I am a little concerned as to why the pain has returned. I still am on the antibiotic so this is not good. It might be from being on the toilet so much this morning, but either way, it is real pain. The pain is in my bladder area and goes down behind my left testicle. Damn, I thought I was getting better. Spent the afternoon wrapping Christmas presents and vacuuming the house while I watched the weather reports. It got up to 65 degrees this afternoon but the warm weather brought thunder storms and tornadoes south of Milwaukee. We had rain and thunder this morning also as the warm front came through. It is suppose to drop 30 degrees tonight and winter is coming fast. Making a meat loaf, corn and mashed potato with a salad for dinner. Tony just called to say he will be home a little late as he waits for a customer to drop off a check. Will spend the night watching the final for Dancing With The Stars and most likely go to bed early since I didn't take a nap, and of course the pain. Tomorrow I have to go to Walgreen's and pick up a prescription and a refill of the antibiotic as well as do a little grocery shopping for milk and fresh fruit at Pick N Save. I then have my doctor appointment Wednesday morning. I am not happy about this because the doctor hinted if the pain is not gone by my Wednesday follow up appointment he will have to look up in my butt and prostate more than just a finger. Even though I am gay, I use my butt for nothing else but poopin. Using it for anything else hasn't been an option for about 15 years since I had hemorrhoid surgery. So the thought of him going up there with anything bigger than a finger, which was bad enough, is not a pleasant thought. But might be necessary unfortunately. Hopefully I just strained myself from the runs this morning. I'm hoping anyway. Other than that is was an uneventful day at home. I did take Stella for a walk around the block sometime after noon which was my only time I left the house today. I did go outside to pick up the side yard's dog droppings also. The news is reporting a couple of tornado's near the Racine area and looks like a lot of people are without power. I do love storms, but can enjoy them when they are just a little away as well as if they are on top of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment