Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

November 30, 2010 Tuesday Dinner Time

Tony came home from work last night a little after 6 PM. He was not very happy with the way his day ended. At about 4 PM a customer came to his auto body shop because of a brake problem. The customer pulled up to the front garage doors forgetting his brake problem and plowed right through the garage doors. Tony has had the worst luck with his huge garage doors. He has had them replaced at least four times in the last year for various crashes into them. It is like they are car magnets or something. He kept saying all night 'my poor garage doors'. LOL. Put some color in Tony's hair before he took his shower. Also put some in mine which I am sure will be a mistake because it always gives me a rash. We both are getting so gray. We both look 10 years younger now. LOL. Spent the night watching TV. Went to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I was up by 6:30 AM feeding the dogs and getting Tony off to work. Did a little around the house before driving to the bank and Walgreen's to pick up a prescription. I am on four or five prescriptions from Walgreen's that seem to come due on differing weeks. I am there at least once a week. Mailed my Christmas cards at the post office. Came home and took Stella for a walk before the temperature drops below freezing for the next week or so according to the weather report. She does love going for a walk around the block and it is good for me also. Made a ham sandwich for lunch and took a nap this afternoon from 1 PM to 3 PM. I know I nap a lot, but you be on Atripla and not need one daily. Got up and listened to some music before watching Judge Judy. Making a frozen pork roast, potato and corn with a salad for dinner tonight. Spent part of the day on the web looking at posts to other blogs and at the websight thebody.com. Some post break your heart. Finding out you have HIV really takes your life for a loop. I know unfortunately first hand. Tomorrow I have a Client Advisory Board Meeting at ARCW in the afternoon. Tony will be home soon from work so it is time to feed the dogs again and get supper finished. Will spend the night watching TV. Here is this years Christmas card picture. Thank god for photo shop.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Dave,
    I just love luv wuv the blog. Keep up the great work! Another hint for you, explain to Walgreen's that you'd like ALL your meds at the same time. I did at my pharmacy and it sure saves extra running and stress.
    Night,
    T

    ReplyDelete