Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

November 23, 2010 Tuesday Night

Got up this morning by 6:30 AM. Got the dogs fed and Tony off to work. Read a little of the morning news paper and then got in the shower to start my day. About 10 AM I drove to Pick N Save and did some grocery shopping. Once again spending more than I would think. Are food prices going through the roof or am I just buying more food each week? Came home and watched a little TV before making myself a ham sandwich for lunch. Spent the afternoon napping with the dogs. We had a high of 32 degrees today in Milwaukee. Yesterday we had a high of 65 degrees. Quite a temperature swing in 24 hours. Made some ravioli for dinner with garlic bread and a salad. I have had pain all day today in my bladder area. I am glad I go to the doctor tomorrow morning for the follow up appointment regarding this pain. I still am on the two week course of antibiotics so I am a little scared. I don't think the antibiotic is working any more or something more is going to have to be done. Either way, I was just hoping this was healing and going away and it is not. A friend dropped off his dog around 5 PM tonight so we can dog sit for the next week. He is the 16 year old dog we take care of often. I've said it before, I need another dog around this house as much as a hole in the head. Six is too many to have under your feet and let out all day. I guess I should be happy they are all house trained. Will spend the night watching the Dancing With The Stars Results Show. Jennifer Grey better win or I will not be a happy guy. She deserves to win based on the fact this is a dancing competition and not a Republican popularity contest. If Bristol Palin wins I will call the show / network tomorrow and complain. Will let you know what the doctor says after my appointment tomorrow regarding this pain that has now been around for almost two months.

No comments:

Post a Comment