Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

March 14, 2012 Wednesday Afternoon

Thought I had better come in from the sun for a while so I don't get a rash like I seem to do every year on these HIV meds. Thought I had better blog since I did not yesterday.

Yesterday was so nice in Milwaukee you would think it would be hard to beat. It was in the 60s all day and I even opened the windows in the house for a couple hours. So nice to air out the house. Walked to Pick N Save and did a little grocery shopping. Did not buy much since I would have to carry it all back home. The Pick N Save is 5 LONG blocks south of my house. Bought $25 of mostly produce and walked home. Had a phone call from someone who works with a new therapy for HIV. I guess it is called SilverIon Therapy. Sounds promising and hopefully trials will begin soon in the USA. I guess the trials are in Mexico right now and they are having great success of ridding over 200 people of HIV. Now of course I am skeptical but hope full. I would not be a good candidate for the trials since the procedure alone would scare me. Much less being in the trial stage. If anyone is interested in more information email me. The person I spoke to yesterday said he would get me some information to put on my blog. Time will tell. If I get the information I will pass it along. Went out for $2 steak tacos last night a block down the street. Spent the rest of the night watching TV, topped off the night with a little lovin before going to bed.

This morning I was up at 6 AM. Slept like crap last night. These damn dogs are about to go out the window. Between letting them out and them just stirring, I got very little sleep. It was in the 40s when we got up this morning and now it is 75 degrees. Yes, 75 degrees in Milwaukee on March 14th. Has anyone heard of global warming? I have all the windows open and spent most of the day laying outside with the dogs enjoying the weather, listening to music. Moved a chair away from the front window since I am tired of yelling at Stella for being up in it and barking at everyone who walks by on the front sidewalk. Did a lot of cleaning today with the windows open. Even did some windows. Will make a beef roast, corn, potato and a salad for dinner tonight. Tony dropped me off a hamburger at lunch that he got for me when he had lunch with his Mom. They do that every so often. I think it is great and let them have the alone time. Since I am always invited to join them, that is enough. His Mom is nuts so I can do without the drama. Going to go back outside and enjoy the warm weather. Jeez, this is crazy how warm it is. I think we will even break a record today.

No comments:

Post a Comment