Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, March 15, 2012

March 15, 2012 Thursday Afternoon

Spent last night watching American Idol and then CSI. Went to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I was up at 6:45 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Started giving Barkley the same allergy pill I take daily in hope it helps with his skin condition and licking. So far it has not helped but I figure it has to build in his system for a few days to hopefully see some positive results. Spent the morning doing things around the house. Left around 11:30 AM for my noon board meeting with ARCW. Had a good meeting. Had a speaker on fund raising today. It started in the 60s today and as the day has gone on, the temperature has been dropping. Suppose to get in the 50s tonight. Forgot to mention in yesterday's post that our TV cable channel 12 was not working again in the morning. After spending 45 minutes on the phone with ATT I finally just told them to have a supervisor call me. Of course no one ever called. Will have to switch companies or just reboot the box when this happens. I am so tired of waiting for repair people and will not go through it again. We have had them out at least 10 times in the past year for this problem. What a pain in the ass. Making a Stouffer's frozen Lasagna for supper tonight with bread and a salad. Will spend the night watching American Idol results and Grey's Anatomy, most likely topping off the night with a DVR TV show since there is nothing we watch after Grey's Anatomy. Feeling tired again today. I wish I had some energy. Not sure what the problem is, can't be the weather. Must be my mind state. Just feel like sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment