Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, March 30, 2012

March 30, 2012 Friday Afternoon

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Spent the morning doing things around the house. Since my lungs are not feeling better I broke down and made a doctor's appointment for Monday afternoon. Showered and got ready for lunch with the guys. Had a great lunch as always. Bought $5 worth of lottery tickets for the big drawing tonight. Hopefully I will be the big winner. Took a short nap with the dogs. Really didn't get any sleep but was nice to spend an hour just resting. Got up and vacuumed the house and now I wait for Tony to come home from work. Tonight we are going to a fundraiser downtown for the Brew City Bully Club which helps raise money to stop dog fighting. Since we own a Pitbull we are involved with the club. The fundraiser is from 5:30 to 10 PM which works perfect for us old folks who go to bed around 10 PM. Figure it also gets me out of cooking supper since some sort of food will be served to munch on while we have a couple drinks. Was rainy all morning and still cloudy. In the high 40s today in Milwaukee. Suppose to warm a bit tomorrow and then be in the 70 on Sunday or Monday. No other plans for the weekend. Will just let the weekend unfold and see what we do, hopefully it will involve a walk since I have not for the past two days.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dave,

    Sounds like you have a lung infection, which can go through and make your back sore. Make sure you remember to get something for the pain as it'd help a lot.

    ReplyDelete